Please ensure you read this guide before uploading images. All images on the wiki can be viewed under Category: Photos.
- Ensure all images uploaded are high quality. If you cannot locate a high quality version please post a request on the forum.
- Do not upload images with watermarks or logos from other websites or fansites. CW logos are fine.
- Do not upload stretched, resized or blurry images.
- Featured images should be high quality non-personal photos (professional photoshoots or portraits are preferred).
All images added to the Containment wikia must be assigned to one of the listed categories.
Add A Category
To add an image to a category:
- Visit the Images page, right click the image and open it in a new window or tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Under Categories add one of the listed categories below and then press save.
- For featured and cast photos used on Cast pages
- For featured and gallery photos used on Character pages
- For featured photos used on Crew pages
- For featured and gallery photos used on Episode pages
- For featured and gallery photos used on Event pages
- For featured and gallery photos used on Location pages
- For featured and gallery photos used on Organisation pages
- For featured and gallery photos used on Season pages
- For miscellaneous items only
- 260 x 347
- 670 x 375
- Stills - High quality, logofree
- Screencaps - 1920x1080
- High quality, logofree
Please ensure you name images appropriately. If you are unsure what to name an image please check the gallery for related images and name similar for consistency.
If you would like an image added to the main page please ensure the image meets the quality and size requirements. Please use the naming instructions below and then post on the Forum stating the image name, where you would like it added to the main page and the reason.